Website Accurant Biotech
Position: Associate Scientist
Department or Group: Bioanalysis
Location: 259 Prospect Plains Road, Bldg H, Suite 168, Cranbury, NJ, USA 08512
Full Job Descriptions:
We are a startup CRO seeking scientists to join our young but experienced and passionate team of scientist. In this technical-based role, the selected scientist will be responsible for carrying out bioanalytical quantitative analysis for biologics drugs in support of pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Develop and validate novel bioanalytical assays (ligand binding based, ELISA, cell-based Immunohistochemistry, nucleic acid-based, flow cytometry, qPCR etc.) to support pre-clinical and clinical study.
- Execute PK/PD and immunogenicity assays under a GLP-environment.
- BS/MS/PhD in life science (biology, molecular biology, immunology, chemistry, etc.)
- Experience in protein chemistry, ELISA, cellular biology, molecular biology, tissue biology, LC/MS.
- Previous PK/PD/ADA/NAb experience in a GLP organization is highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization and record-keeping skills.
- Self-driven, be passionate to work in a fast-growing organization.
- Retirement investment plan -401(k) • Vacation/PTO
- Medical, vision, and dental care
- H-1B Visa Sponsorship
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.