Lab Bioreagents is a manufacturer of reagents for supporting bio-assays. We focus on developing buffers and kits in ligand binding and cell assays. Our mission is to help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our developed products, we are a strong supporter of pharmaceutical companies, CROs, and research institutes. In our efforts to provide the right blend of innovation and value to our clients, Lab Bioreagents scientists have implemented mastered numerous assay buffers and kits over the years. We opened the Innovation Lab in Wilmington, DE, to further develop products, technologies, and services that complement the existing portfolio.
As part of the assay kit development group, the role of an Associate Scientist is to independently perform and develop proprietary ELISA assays.
- Develop, perform, and validate analytical assays independently such as pharmacokinetics using ELISA-related platforms
- Work with senior scientists and other team members
- Perform data collection, analysis, documentation, and interpretation
- Document experiment result and conduct secondary review of experiment procedure and result
- Bachelors with 0-2 years of experience in pharmacology, biology science or related discipline
- Hands-on experience in establishing and working with ELISA
- Proficiency in experimental design, data interpretation, and statistical analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to function collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team setting
- Experience in immunology and an understanding of pharmacokinetics and immunogenicity assays development
- Hands-on experience in GLP or GMP-regulated laboratory