Website HengRui USA
HengRui USA is the US hub for our parent company Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine (600276 SHA), a global pharmaceutical company with around $90 Billion market value, $3.6 Billion annual revenue (data by 2019) and over 30,000 employees globally. The product line includes antineoplastic drugs, angiomyocardiac drugs, surgical drugs, contrast agents and antibiotics. The pipeline across different therapeutic areas such as oncology, autoimmune, pain management, metabolics etc.
In HengRui USA, we recognize, appreciate, and reward our team’s contributions; we emphasize our people’s well-being. We want you to feel empowered to do your best work, in a place where you are respected, engaged, fulfilled, and developing!
Associate Research Scientist/Research Scientist- Biologist (Non PhD)
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Reports to (Title): Director,Biology
Job Summary: The role is a biology position in Eternity Bioscience Inc. located in Cranbury, NJ in the biology department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform a variety of in vitro pharmacological (mostly biochemical and cellular) assays to support multiple drug discovery projects, including but not limited to fluorescent, colorimetric or label-free enzymatic and binding kinetics assays, flow cytometry and ELISA.
- Routine Cell Culture and maintenance of various cell lines
- Deliver high-quality and timely data to project teams
- Present the work clearly in internal project meetings
- Be flexible on other lab duties as assigned ad hoc
- BS/MS degree in biological sciences, preferably in cell biology, biochemistry, biophysics, pharmacology, molecular biology or immunology, with several years of research experience desirable
- Must have experience with culturing a variety of cell lines and be proficient in recombinant protein production in E. coli, insect cell and mammalian cell systems
- Expertise in protein crystallography highly desirable
- Proficiency with data analysis programs, such as Excel and Prism
- Ability to multitask and adhere to tight timelines
- Ability to work in a diverse team setting and collaborate effectively on complex projects
- Technical proficiency, ability to learn new techniques quickly, effective problem solving, and critical and quantitative thinking skills required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.