Ascletis is an innovative R&D driven biotech and listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (1672.HK). Ascletis is committed to developing and commercializing innovative drugs in the areas of NASH, cancer, viral hepatitis, and HIV/AIDS for unmet medical needs in China and globally. Led by a management team with deep expertise and a proven track record, Ascletis has developed into a fully integrated platform covering the entire value chain from discovery and development to manufacturing and commercialization.
We value our employees as our greatest assets, and we are dedicated to providing an equal employment opportunity along with creating a positive work environment where courageous innovation is encouraged and expected. Our vision is to become a world-class biotechnology company. Our highly talented team of scientists and medical professionals are all passionately sharing this common vision, and we are excited to welcome any talented members to join the big family of Ascletis. We are looking forward to having you as a prospective member of Ascletis. If you’re interested in learning more about what we have to offer, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
JOB TYPE: Full time
• Engage in creating and implementing algorithms based on the company’s innovative drug development process to address business and research needs.
• Promoting and optimizing the application of AI on various R& D projects of new drugs, improving the efficiency of drug development.
• Facilitate the use of AI in the process of innovative drug development and improve the efficiency of information screening, compound screening, target discovery, ADMET indicator prediction, etc.
• Collaborate and communicate with the R&D team, project managers to advance project progress.
• Maintain knowledge of advances in AI capabilities in the pharmaceutical industry and academia.
• Master’s degree or higher in computer science-related, Ph.D. in a relevant field is a plus.
• 2 + years of experience in creating actual solutions by applying AI.
• Knowledge in Biotechnology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or drug innovation.
• Prior experience in the application of AI in biopharma is preferred.
• Excellent mathematical and statistical skills, programming skills, and solid theoretical foundations in relevant fields.
• Proficient verbal and written skills in both Mandarin and English.
• Willingness to communicate and collaborate.
• Ability to work well under pressure.