With over 3,000 customer-centric employees, operations and commercial offices across the US, EU and China, Porton Pharma Solutions provides global pharmaceutical companies with innovative, reliable and end-to-end process R&D and manufacturing services across small molecule APIs, dosage forms and biologics.
Our Process Technology Centers and USFDA/EMA/PDMA/NMPA/WHO-inspected Manufacturing Facilities feature state-of-the-art equipment, highly flexible cGMP-compliant production assets, plus over 700 highly skilled scientists and process engineers, all backed by a proven program management system dedicated to seamlessly delivering successful outcomes for your unique project requirements.
We are committed to be the most open, innovative and reliable pharmaceutical service platform in the world and Enabling public’s early access to good medicines. We constantly strive for excellence, and have been recognized through awards by industry forums and global pharmaceutical companies for our process innovation, supply chain performance and compliance with global Quality and EHS standards. By efficiently advancing development and enabling commercialization of multiple high-impact medicines, Porton is proud to have earned the trust of some of the world’s leading and most innovative pharmaceutical companies and many biotechnology companies across the US, EU and Asia.
Drug Product CDMO：DDS.email@example.com
Gene&Cell Therapy CDMO：BD.SZ@portonbio.com
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Chongqing/Shanghai, CN
- Build up development plan of analytical center, execute annual analytical development (including people, capability, and facilities) and delivery plan (projects, and budgeting).
- Lead, coach and assess analysis team to ensure continues improvement of analytical research ability.
- Build up analytical management systems, business procedures to ensure high efficiency of research and development.
- Lead team for the research of pre-formulation, formulation, manufacturing process and test method development, stability research. Formulate and review quality standards.
- Closely follow project progress for trouble shooting in test method development, validation and stability research to ensure meet the progress and goals.
- To solve the problem and requirement from customers, and put forward reasonable suggestions and program.
- To keep closely corporate with formulation，API Analysis, QC and production unit to ensure high level delivery.
- Be in charge of department administration, compliance and team management.
- Mater degree with 12 years’ experience or Ph.D. with 8 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry, over 3 years experiences in R&D team management.
- Be familiar with process of drug product development, regulatory requirements, guidelines from CFDA, FDA and ICH etc.
- Communication skills, management skills, good English skills both in listening, speaking, reading and writing.