Protheragen has been a non-traditional pharmaceutical company. Its main areas of interest are: 1) Helping its strategic partners that own proprietary technologies to find collaborators, licensing opportunities, and investors. 2) Identifying and incubating novel early-stage drug development platforms/programs using its internal funds.
Now that the construction for the new office building, equipped with brand new laboratories which are ideal for conducting independent life science research, is nearly completed, Protheragen is searching for talented and self-motivated scientists to fill the new space with innovative technologies and enthusiastic attitude.
- Responsible for the training management of Admin 3rd party staffs including security, cleaner and receptionist.
- Responsible for the selection, maintenance, contract signing and payment of external suppliers such as office supplies, insurance and ticketing.
- Responsible for assisting to complete the daily operation and optimization of the administrative affairs in the office area, and meeting the administrative needs of the business departments and implementing them.
- Responsible for Admin expenses verification, payment requisition and follow-up.
- Responsible for meeting management, administrative reception, office environment maintenance and other work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above, familiar with administrative-related work.
- Familiar with administrative work.
- The ability to continue learning and gain new knowledge to meet the requirements of the job.
- Good communication with colleagues. Carry out various administrative tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- Good professionalism and execution, with a sense of responsibility.
- Good English proficiency. Be proficient in using computers.
Location: Ronkonkoma, New York
Salary: Base salary + Bonus (negotiable based on background and experience)
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.