Website Aleon Pharma International
Aleon Pharma International, Inc. is a strategic regulatory affairs consulting firm. With experienced teams in both the US and China, we work closely with sponsor companies at the forefront of creating new, innovative novel drugs. Using our deep-rooted knowledge and decades of experience and insights working with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Medical Products Administration (NMPA), European Medicines Agency (EMA), and other health authorities, we guide partners through the regulatory maze, so their drug candidates can get to market sooner and more safely.
Are you searching for a rewarding position where you will have extraordinary and fast-track career growth opportunities working for a company that is committed to your success and provides direct training from industry experts and the knowledge you need to succeed? If so, you may be a perfect fit at Aleon!
Job Type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
- Complete journal entries and review financial data to ensure accuracy.
- Develop financial statements and itemized budgets, including income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows, and monthly budgets.
- Prepare invoices by reviewing and tracking relevant work orders and project status.
- Allocate revenue based on functions and revenue categories.
- Support overall company operations by working closely with the business operations function.
- Provide suggestions for improvement of overall accounting and business operations processes.
- B.S. in related business concentration.
- We are willing to train exceptional candidate(s) who can demonstrate quality and potential.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills is a must
- Proactive and ambitious
- Can-do attitude
- Open-minded and creative
- Passionate desire to learn
- Excellent time management
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Ability to set priorities by working with senior management
- Capability to multi-task and meet challenging timelines
What We Offer to You:
- Aleon offers competitive compensation with many benefits, including paid time off, 401(k), profit sharing, health and life insurance, and much more.
- Aleon has a dynamic and flexible working environment where professionals dedicated to learning can truly thrive.
- Limitless learning possibilities, and fantastic career advancement opportunities.
- Friendly and positive work environment.
- Dynamic company culture where employees are engaged and motivated.
We are confident that you will find that Aleon is a very rewarding and exciting place to work. If you feel that you are a good fit for this position, email your resume with confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inc.’s 2021 Best Workplaces Honoree.
Inc.’s 2020 Best Workplaces – National top 5% for employee engagement.
2018 Outstanding Employer Award (1 out of the 3 winners) by New Jersey Business & Industry Association.
Aleon Pharma International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.