- From early funnel development and facilitating initial conversations to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our BD team
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about Pharmaron Clinical service and driving revenue with researchers and scientists
- You will be working very closely with different departments with an impassioned and supportive team to ensure that organizational goals are met
- Ensure successful design, implementation, tracking, and revision of project plans and management
- Directs/ coordinates all technical, financial and/or operational aspects of the projects to ensure project deliverables meet stakeholder time/quality/cost expectations
- Works with key stakeholders to identify and evaluate issues on the project, interpret data on complex issues, make good business decisions, and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Meet and/or exceed company sales budgets in a designated territory for assigned products/services through in-depth knowledge of market segments, technical knowledge, and sales skills
- Develop new leads and expand existing relationships to achieve sales goals for the assigned accounts/territory
- Conduct BD team best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technologies
- Provide support when required in different studies assigned to other colleagues within the Business Development team.
- Supporting specific day-to-day tasks to support the Business Development and line management in maintaining key Business Development tools and CRM systems, including company presentations and technical flyers, etc.
- Contribute to marketing activities for the company by providing marketing content on specific technical topics or therapeutic areas.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools to connect new leads and qualify opportunities
- Perform the entire sales process from prospecting through after-sales account management
- Strategize with team members to innovate and improve the sales process
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure internal and external alignment of materials, deliverables, and expectations
- Exercise administrative responsibility for required reports to the CRO VP, BD and entries into Salesforce
- Ability to accurately forecast sales within the territory
- Other tasks may be signed as needed.
- At least 3–5 years’ experience in a client services role within a B2B agency
- You should have significant experience selling into academic, biopharmaceutical, and large pharmaceutical accounts
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a fast-growing company
- Take ownership of a significant client account and play a key role in delivering a variety of projects, whilst ensuring excellent client service
- Provide insightful strategy and commercial advice aligned with your client’s goals
- Find new and innovative ways to develop and maximize your accounts
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to contribute to pitch development and delivery
- Oversee project management and financial forecasting across your accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a life science discipline with at least 3 years of related experience
- A proven track record in developing client accounts
- Good working knowledge of brand strategy and integrated marketing channels
- Experience managing project-based relationships (preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of project management processes
- Can demonstrate experience of successfully managing and/or leading multidisciplinary project teams
- Experience using project management software
- Available for occasional domestic travel
- Broad knowledge of drug development process and client needs, CRO experience a significant plus
The benefits of working for us
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible or remote working options as standard
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and collaboration with a global tea
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote or One location
Please submit your resume and CV to email@example.com and mention that you saw this JD on the SAPA website.