Welcome to the
2023 SAPA Healthcare Investment Forum & Roadshow
As a global organization for pharmaceutical professionals, Sino-American Pharmaceutical Professionals Association (SAPA) is dedicated to promoting entrepreneurship, healthcare investment, and business collaboration in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology field. The 6th SAPA Investment Forum & Roadshow is an organizational flagship event, aiming to provide a premium platform for connecting investors and entrepreneurs and offer effective solutions and support to emerging enterprises in the healthcare industry. Through the previous events, we have established collaborations with numerous startups and investment institutions, amounting to hundreds of fruitful partnerships.
To maximize the advantages derived from direct and immersive interactions, this year’s event will primarily take place in-person , supplemented by online one-on-one sessions. The program will encompass a range of engaging activities, including plenary sessions, fireside chats, healthcare innovation roadshow presentations, networking opportunities, one-to-one private partnership meetings, and various development opportunities. To accommodate the high demand for registration, we are pleased to announce that the deadline for startup programs and investor registrations has been extended until June 15, 2023. Register now to secure your spot.
In addition to the plenary sessions featuring experienced entrepreneurs, investors and the thrilling roadshows, the forum will present two additional special opportunities for the participants:
- Entrepreneurship workshop: Startup or not? Ignite your entrepreneurial passion and join our workshop designed for scientists exploring the path of entrepreneurship! Learn from esteemed biotech startup founders/CEOs, an attorney, investor, and CPA, as they share invaluable insights. Discover essential patent protection strategies, startup funding, financial management, and more. Engage in dynamic discussions, ask burning questions, and receive personalized advice. Make informed decisions as you embark on your entrepreneurship journey!
- Private one-on-one sessions: Entrepreneurs,investors, and VIPs will have the chance to engage in 30-minute private one-on-one sessions, allowing you to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge about new projects and investment opportunities.
- Communicate directly with potential investors or roadshow projects in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry.
- Obtain additional company and investor profiles to identify potential business partnerships.
- Explore a wider range of partnership resources and funding opportunities to enhance efficiency and expand business potential.
We look forward to meeting you at the 2023 Healthcare Investment Forum and Roadshow. Let’s navigate the challenges and explore opportunities in the post-epidemic era together!
– Event Information –
Date: Saturday, July 8, 2023 (One-on-one meetings occur from July 7 to July 9, 2023)
Location: Alfred Lerner Hall, Columbia University, 2920 Broadway, New York, NY 10027
– General Audience Registration Information –
The forum warmly invites the general audience to register and stay updated on health industry VC trends while expanding their network through the event. To register, please click on the following link:
– Registration fee –
|Early Bird Registration (Deadline: June 19)||SAPA Member||$60|
|Regular Registration (Deadline: July 3)||SAPA Member||$80|
|On-site Registration||SAPA Member||$120|
|Reception||Online Registration (by July 3)||$65|
* VIP benefits include free reception and prioritized one-on-one sessions.
– Program at a Glance –
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 AM – 9:10 AM Opening Remarks
9:10 AM – 10:25 AM Plenary Session
10:35 AM – 12:00 PM Fireside Chats
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch Break
1:00 PM – 4:45 PM Session I: Healthcare Investment Roadshow
1:00 PM – 4:45 PM Session II: 1 on 1 Discussions
1:00 PM – 4:45 PM Session III: Entrepreneurship Workshop
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM Reception & Networking (ticket required)
Agenda details are subject to change.
Online One-on-One Meetings will be scheduled by conference committee on July 7 and July 9.
Onsite One-on-One Meetings will be organized on the afternoon of July 8.
– Project & Investor Registration Information –
The deadline for both projects and investors is extended to June 15th, 2023
– Project Applications –
Objective – The forum aims to offer entrepreneur presenters & speakers broader exposure, investor access and networking opportunities
Registration Package – All registered projects enjoy complimentary applications and a package of complimentary benefits, including:
- A 5-7 min Presentation to Investors (July 8)
- Entrepreneurship Workshop (July 8)
- Access to the Investment Forum (July 8)
- Private One-on-One Meetings with Investors (July 7-9)
Project Inclusion Criteria – Companies in life sciences, including but not limited to: life sciences, biopharma, medtech, healthcare technology, and digital health. Once your project is selected, we will contact you for more details.
Each application will be thoroughly reviewed by the event investor committee members. Selected projects will be invited to pitch with investors and have the chance to present at the 2023 SAPA Healthcare Investment Forum & Roadshow. Enter your application here:
– Investor Partners –
Objective – SAPA aims to help investors find new opportunities in healthcare innovation through exposure to innovative life science companies from various stages of development and fields, multiple roadshows, and networking with industry professionals. Investor partners get complimentary admissions to Forum and Roadshow, and access to One-on-One In-depth partnership meetings
Participate Now: Please register via the link HERE.
Partial Investors at 2023 SAPA Healthcare Investment Forum & Roadshow
Call for Sponsors
Please contact the SAPA Fundraising Team at email@example.com for more details.
– Highlighted Pitching Companies from 2020-2022 –
|First place||Second place||Third place||Audience’s favorite|
|2022 Part I||Yiviva||BoomRay Pharmaceuticals||MERIT CRO||Yiviva|
|2022 Part II||AnHeart Therapeutics||OnQuality Pharmaceuticals||Microvascular Therapeutics||SafeRx Pharmaceuticals|
|2021||Yiviva||Zylö Therapeutics||Alephoson Biopharmaceuticals||Yiviva|
|2020||AnHeart Therapeutics||Versapeutics||Akeagen / Zennea Technologies||Molecular Theranostics|