Welcome to the
2022 SAPA Annual Conference
on Sep 30 – Oct 1, 2022
The Sino-American Pharmaceutical Professionals Association (SAPA) will host the 2022 SAPA Annual Conference, to be held in-person and on-line on September 30th and October 1st, 2022 at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Somerset Hotel and Conference Center in New Jersey. Confirmed plenary speakers include 2021 Nobel Chemistry Laureate Prof. David MacMillan.
The SAPA Annual Conference is a great platform for participants to share knowledge, wisdom, and viewpoints on important issues and current trends in academic research and pharma and biotech industries. Our events feature presentations and panel discussions by distinguished speakers and panelists from academia and industry, to provide opportunities for scientific exchange, public health education, networking, career development, and business collaborations..
This year, our conference will cover diverse topics with the theme on “Creating Platforms for Innovation & Growth in Pharma & Biotech”, including the following areas:
- Emerging Treatment Modalities and Recent Advances in Cell and Gene Therapy
- Roadshow Pitching Sessions and Entrepreneurship Booster Clinics
- Recent Advances in Drug Discovery
- Clinical Development, Data Science, and Regulatory: Analysis and Assessement to Expedite the Life-Saving Drugs to Patients
- CEO Forum: Transcending the Pandemic
- Implementing Precision Medicine
- Two Fireside Chat Sessions: “Industry Trend, New Modalities and Platforms”, and “The Current Status of Health Equity in Cancer Care”
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any membership or registration-related questions.
- Active members, and lifetime members please log in first to enjoy the FREE admission.
- We encourage you to join SAPA as a member first and immediately enjoy the FREE registration and member benefits for a whole year, including discounts to attend other SAPA events.
- To enjoy the student discount, please register using your “.edu” school email.
Program at a Glance
Friday, September 30th
Fireside Chat: IQ fireside chat: Industry collaborative platform to develop transformational solutions
Parallel Session A: CEO Forum: Transcending the challenges and driving to success
Parallel Session B: Outsourcing Strategy
Saturday, October 1st
Coffee Break and Group Photo
Fireside Chat: Past, Current and Future State of Health Equity in Cancer Care
SAPA Leadership Election Result Announcement
Parallel Session C: Emerging Treatment Modalities and Recent Advances in Cell and Gene Therapy
Parallel Session D: Investment Roadshow and Career Clinic Workshop
Parallel Session E: Recent Advances in Drug Discovery
Parallel Session F: Implementing Precision Medicine
Parallel Session G: Expediting Life-Saving Drugs to Patients
SAPA Annual Gala Dinner
Thank you for supporting us.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!