The Sino-American Pharmaceutical Professionals Association (SAPA) was established in 1993 and is headquartered in the center of the pharmaceutical corridor in New Jersey, USA. Since its inception, SAPA rapidly became one of the most active Chinese professional associations in the US with eight chapters and more than 6,000 members.
SAPA’s members are primarily from large and mid-sized pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the US, with areas of expertise covering almost every aspect of pharmaceutical research and development as well as production.
The organization’s large membership base and their superb scientific and technical abilities has allowed SAPA to be a key source for knowledge exchange on the latest developments in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and generic drug industries.
As a non-profit organization registered in the US, SAPA receives generous sponsorship and support from numerous multinational companies in the US and overseas. SAPA will continue to provide a broad platform for scientific and technical discussion, talent exchange, and training for the colleagues in the pharmaceutical industry from the US and China.
- Drug discovery, research and development
- Preclinical and clinical research and development
- Application and registration of new drug and biologics to the US FDA
- Production and manufacture of pharmaceuticals and biological products
- Commercial and marketing of pharmaceutical and biological products
- Generic product development and technology