Welcome to the 2021 SAPA CDW MASTER CLASS: ELEVATING LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
Please click here to download the Most Updated Program Pamphlet for this event.
Even if you may have a copy from before, we encourage you to download it again from here to stay updated.
Please contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com.
|9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Morning||Plenary Session||REPLAY|
|This session includes:
1. Career Development Workshop Master Class Opening and SAPA Introduction: Brian Jiang and Xiaodong Chen
2. Opening Remarks: Getting Higher: Brian Jiang, Tina Xue Liang, John Sun, and Wah Yan
3. Piano-side Chat: Leadership as an Attainable Art Form: Margaret Wacyk
4. Leadership Lens: Why Leadership Matters: Lawrence Yu and Janice Chang
5. Showcasing the highlight of Immersive Parallel Sessions in the afternoon: Afternoon Speakers
|1:00 - 2:25 PM||A1||The Common Characteristics and Traits of Senior Leaders: Fangying Stephanie Shi||REPLAY|
|B1||Leadership Strength Finder: Jamie Huang||Not Available to Public|
|C1||Pointers for Those Curious about Careers in Industry: Ken Maynard||REPLAY|
|D1||Research: Clinical Operation: Jane Fang||REPLAY|
|E1||Why Do You Need One? : Nicole C. Quon||REPLAY|
|2:35 - 4:00 PM||A2||Get What You Really Want: Stephanie Shi||REPLAY|
|B2||Tenacity and Agility – How to Be Successful in Pharma Industry: Fan Zhang||REPLAY|
|C2||Leadership Training for Scientists: Juliet Hart||REPLAY|
|D2||Learn from Career Path of a Technologist to an Executive: Henry Jiang||REPLAY|
|E2||Cultural Competency for Leadership: Lauren Supraner||REPLAY|